Elite peoples of the world spend their time on reading books and in this digital time they want to read books online, but in a small mobile screen, it becomes challenging to consternate and read for a long time. Thus hobby becomes a pain but don’t worry because in this post I will share a guide on how to read eBooks by downloading iBooks for PC.
What is iBooks?
iBooks is an Apple iOS ebook reader application introduced with the iPad in January 2010.
iBooks could be used to read ePUB and PDF articles such as magazines and books.
The iBooks program is available at no cost from the App shop for earlier devices which don’t have iBooks pre-installed.
But newer versions of iPhone and iPad’s comes with iBooks preinstalled in it.
Once iBook is available, you have the choice to download free books or paid novels which may be a number of prices starting at $1.99.
How to Read iBooks on PC?
Many of us want to solve the problem by downloading iBooks on their Windows PC, but they don’t know how to do it. So, here is a simple guide for free downloading of iBooks on PC.
- Browse around 100K+ books on the internet from all categories.
- Text to voice converter.
- Automatically read the selected book and functions as text reading helper.
- It reveals recommended books by the user interests and searches.
- The auto-night mode permits you to read even in the nighttime with no health difficulties.
- One-Click to add bookmarks with your nearest and dearest.
- Produce notes and highlight important content while studying.
- And much more.
iBooks for PC free Download on Windows 10/8/7: Full Guide
First of all, there’s absolutely no official development from Apple Inc on iBooks PC version.
However, we could install the iBooks program using iOS emulators called iPadian.
There are lots of iOS emulators available, but iPadian is unique and functions on well on Windows.
IPadian is a free iOS emulator which could run all iOS programs on PC.
It’s a dedicated tool and gives the same iOS user experience on PC.
We have tested this emulator on various versions of Windows because of its compatibility; it’s working almost all variant. However, your system should meet the required minimum requirements.
- RAM: Minimum 1 GB
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Make sure to fulfill the pre-requirements above on your device.
Then, follow up the manual below.
Download and Install iPadian
on Windows 10/8/7
- Download the iPadian in the official site, or click here to download directly to your device. It takes a 2-3 of seconds to finish the download.
- Go to the”Downloads” section and locate the file and click on it.
- Now, the setup window will open then follow the screen steps and finish the installation part.
Add/Install the iBooks to iPadian
- Launch iPadian program.
- From the homepage itself iBooks program available by default.
- If unavailable, add it manually using below measures.
- Look for”iBooks.”
- Click “Get.”
- Log in with your Apple ID and password, if you do not then learn the way to get Apple Account here.
- Once you entered the correct credentials, iPadian begin installing the iBooks app.
- Now, you might read infinite e-books of iBooks on your Windows PC as many as you wish to read.